THIS TOOL KIT IS DEDICATED TO KTM
The Trial motorcycle tool kit from Desert Fox has been designed to be a compact model specific tool kit only slightly thicker than a 2 ball point pens. This very compact tool kit solution stores easily on your bike, taking up minimal space yet still comprising all the tools required to change wheels, tighten loose items and undertake repairs when off-road.
Built from the ground up to meet both Din and ANSI standards with only the tools you need, and none you do not.
Tool kit features include:
- a unique T-Bar adjustable ratchet head for working in confined spaces.
- Quality S2 bits which are stronger than 8650 steel bits
- Chrome vanadium Flank traction system sockets
- Axle tool (model dependent)
- Drop forged combination spanners
- Heavy duty anti-pinch spoon tyre levers
Packaged in a heavy duty water resistant tool roll offering excellent value, without compromising on vital tool requirements.
What is exactly in my kit?
- 13 PCS 6.35mm S2 Bits (SL7, Hex, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, PH2, Torx T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40 )
- 10mm S2bits Hex 7, 8, 10, T45
- 1/4” T-bar 48 tooth ratchet bit driver
- 6.35mm bit holder
- ¼ “extendable (120mm to 190mm) magnetic bit holder – for hard to reach areas
- 3/8” High Torque 200mm T-bar
- 3/8″ Wobble (15 degree) and Rigid Extension Bar (length: 75mm)
- 3/8″ DR 6pt. Flank Drive Socket (Sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 22, 32mm) with socket rail
- 3/8” to ½” adaptor
- Combination Open End (Sizes: 8- 10, 12- 13, 14- 17mm)
- 2x Heavy duty Tyre levers: rounded spoon design to avoid pinching of tubes
- 10 x Cable Ties (200mm length)
- Tire Gauge with Extra large scale for easy reading
- Heavy duty tool roll with additional storage pocket